Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Color Printing||Yes |
The latest modular flexo press LabelMaster TL-340 is the most flexible and versatile machine for printing labels and flexible packaging. The operator friendly features of the machines ensure quick changeovers and make operating the press a pleasure.
The modular concept of the LabelMaster enables you to customize the machine as per your specifications depending on your market and product requirements like the width of the press, repeats, printing units, special units like offset, gravure, foiling stations like hot and cold foiling, screen printing etc can be attached as per the requirements.
- Working Width: 10" / 13" / 16" / 20"
- Max. Designed Speed: 150 mpm
- Printing Units: up to 12
- Output: Reel, Sheet, Zig Zag Fold
- Drive: AC Variable / Servo Fully Synchronised with Tension Control and infeed
- Optional Features
- Cold Foil, Hot Foil, Gravure, Individual Screen
- Solid Steel construction with accurate machining for a sturdy structure of the machine.
- All idle rollers are coated with Teflon for ink resistance to ensure zero ghost image and rubbing off ink during web flow.
- Maintenance-free gear boxes imported from Europe connected through a positive drive shaft for smooth transmission.
- All gears are hard and ground with helical teeth for zero backlash and smooth drive of print cylinders for consistent registration and ink flow.
- Servo drive infeed and outfeed to ensure proper tension during the complete printing process with the separate drive for infeed and outfeed controlled by the electronic panel with real-time sensors and feedback for constant control and smooth flow of the web.
- Cantilevered unwind with the pneumatic shaft for easy to the changeover of reels.
- Electronic web aligner.
- Splice Table with pneumatic arms.
- S Loop infeed with individual motor control for infeed.
- Electronic brake with load cell feedback for auto tension adjustment.
Processing Die Cutting
- Conventional and UV inks compatible.
- Faster mounting of the plate cylinder.
- The tool-less setting of print unit.
- Easy to remove cassette with anilox roller, ink roller, and ink tray onto a sliding table for quick changeover of ink or anilox rollers for fast setting of the jobs.
- Auto home setting to ensure the position of anilox and plate cylinder are fixed and when changed they reach the same position without any adjustments during job change in the same size.
- Micro registration control with manual 0 home setting for quick registration setting and faster turnaround.
- Completely covered printing unit to avoid any ink splash or accidents.
- Rotary die cutting with matrix rewinding for high-speed die-cut operations.
- Motorized rewinding unit with cantilevered pneumatic rewind shaft designed for quick and easy changeovers.
- WEBTECH's most successful online sheeting solution with shear cutting and motorized high pile stack is provided for a long run and high-speed sheeting.
- Individual drivers with high-velocity blowers for hot air applications.
- UV drier for UV applications
- AC Drive with VFC Control and fully synchronized drive for tension rewind and main drive.
- Remote controls at each station.